Technical Analyst/ Technical Support
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Technical Analyst/ Technical Support. This is for a twelve (12) month contract position scheduled to begin immediately.
Best Candidate - quick learner as the candidate will be back-filling a paternal leave, takes initiatives and get the job done. Excellent skills both communication and interpersonal skills. Can handle pressure, keep calm when things go wrong!
What you’ll be doing;
- Reviews, analyzes, and evaluates information technology systems operations;
- Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures;
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals;
- Performs a variety of complicated tasks;
- May lead and direct the work of others;
- May report directly to a project lead or manager; and,
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
What you have:
- May require a bachelor's degree in a related area and experience in the field or in a related area;
- Strong Technical analyst and technical support experience with similar projects focused on payments;
- Previous experience with Database – Oracle and SQL and UNIX;
- Knowledge of IT infrastructure, servers -root cause analysis;
- Service desk manager and experience with remedy;
- Messaging systems and experience with service now is an asset;
- Experience with supporting payments applications; and,
- Troubleshooting and documentation in detail.
Don’t miss out on this excellent career opportunity, Give us a call now @ 1-800-281-2339 and quote Job ID# 53585 or apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.