Front End Developer
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is assisting our client in the search for three (3) Front End Developers. The Front End Developer-Intermediate will be a part of a dedicated team supporting Marketing and Communications initiatives, as well as supporting current applications and any other requests as they relate to the client. Working in a collaborative environment where continuous learning opportunities and challenging work is a constant.
This is a six (6) month contract with a top tier organization, scheduled to begin immediately.
Do you have?
- University/college degree in Computer Science (or equivalent) or three plus (3+) years of work experience in related field required;
- Experience with Content Management Systems (eg. Teamsite/Livesite, Wordpress);
- Experience with responsive design and CSS frameworks (e.g. Foundation 5/6, Media queries);
- Experience with Accessibility standards (WCAG 2.0);
- Transforming Visual Design prototypes into dynamic webpages;
- Experience conducting front-end debugging using Chrome dev tools or equivalent;
- Experience working with Visual design team on creating consistent web designs across projects which respect responsive behaviors and HTML elements;
- Strong written and oral communication skills; and,
- Ability to learn quickly in a fast-paced environment.
Don’t miss out on this excellent career opportunity, Give us a call now @ 1-800-281-2339 and quote Job ID# 53584 or apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.