Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Our client requires a Service Representative with proven results experience, who is a highly motivated individual.
This is a six (6) month contract with a top tier organization, scheduled to begin immediately.
We’re looking for people who can:
- Manage investigation of cases for refunds;
- Expectation that they will be doing 10-15 cases/day;
- Escalate issues where needed;
- Email correspondence as required;
- Access the reports that reflect credit card payment investigations; and,
- Ad hoc tasks as required.
Do you have?
- One (1) to three (3) years relevant work experience processing/investigation;
- Experience with MS Office - intermediate or advanced excel skills - pivot tables, formulas, etc.;
- Previous experience in banking systems - TYSYS, NCCS;
- Previous exposure working with financial institutions;
- Knowledge and experience with case investigation is considered a huge asset;
- Excellent written communication skills to communication with customers via email;
- A good team player with keen attention to detail; and,
- Minimum High school diploma is mandatory, College diploma is preferred.
Don’t miss out on this excellent career opportunity, Give us a call now @ 1-800-281-2339 and quote Job ID# 53582 or apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.