Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is assisting our client in the search for a QA Analyst. The position requires a dedicated, driven individual who can identify issues, analyze problems and propose solutions independently of management guidance. The type of person suitable for this role is someone who has experience in the QA and Automation, with at least three years in automation testing groups performing a range of testing tasks. The ideal candidate is results-oriented and forward thinking, and can help drive our long term plans.
This is a five (5) month contract position scheduled to begin in March at a top tier organization.
As the Solutions Developer, you will be responsible for:
- Define and execute the automation, testing and QA processes used in the infrastructure group from smoke testing through final acceptance testing;
- Define and execute an automation strategy working with external groups;
- Execute QA and automation processes on all Engineering projects with direction from a team manager;
- Ensure we meet deliverable deadlines without compromising the quality of the deliverable;
- Establish a culture of quality and testing within the ITS group;
- Work with our Customer base to understand their needs and ensure the team delivers high-quality products that meet end-user requirements;
- Design and develop automation architecture & scripts to interface with additional scripts for startup, cleanup, logging, reporting and to reduce maintenance;
- Ensure that the scripts are complete, executable, reusable and maintainable;
- Responsible for setting standards for scripting and the environment that best suit the production;
- Responsible to ensure that all planned activities are implemented, executed and completed in accordance to the planned timeline;
- Responsible for progress reporting and ensuring that problems and issues are raised for prompt corrective action;
- Manage short term & long term objectives and effectively scope projects within schedule constraints;
- Work with other QA teams, Business Analysts and Solution Analysts to validate requirements and incorporate the requirements for the design and development of the automation test scripts;
- Attend QA team meetings and articulate any concerns and findings as well as report those concerns using standard problem reporting tools;
- Participate in test strategy, test estimation and planning discussions; and,
- Candidate must be able to read Requirement Specification documents and produce Test Plans and Test Cases.
What we’re looking for:
- An associate's degree in a related area and experience in the field or in a related area;
- Candidate must be able to define Automation Strategies that will verify the operation of new services or products while tracking to project schedule 2-4 years of experience;
- Two (2) to four (4) years’ experience with HOST;
- Knowledge and experience with Windows 7/Windows 10;
- Three (3) to five (5) years Automation experience;
- Previous experience working in an Agile Environment; and,
- Previous experience with Systems Integration Testing.
Don’t miss out on this excellent career opportunity. For more details on this position, give us a call now @ 1-800-281-2339 and quote Job ID# 53579 or apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.