Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is assisting our client in the search for a Solutions Developer.
This is a six (6) month contract position scheduled to begin in March at a top tier organization.
As the Solutions Developer, you will be responsible for:
- Reviews, analyzes, and modifies programming systems including encoding, testing, debugging and documenting programs, organization's client and server software Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field;
- Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals;
- Performs a variety of tasks;
- Works under general supervision; typically reports to a project leader or manager;
- A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required;
- Work with other team members to cooperatively design, develop and deploy quality solutions in order to satisfy project objectives and client requirements. Writes, tests and debugs code. Participates in code reviews;
- Comply with System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodology;
- Take part in construction of the requirements, design, testing and deployment documents;
- Create test plans, test and debug code, using available/appropriate tools;
- Participate in testing reviews;
- Ensure consistency in coding standards;
- Ensure required documentation is housed in the project repository and that knowledge transfer has occurred to full time staff upon completion of contract term; and,
- Participate in after-hours on-call support rotation as required.
What we’re looking for:
- An associate's degree in a related area and experience in the field or in a related area;
- SQL server STORM Procedures 2008 or 2012 - 5 years
- .NET Programming - 3 years
- Extensive experience with MS Tools like AFS, SQL server reporting, studio development tools;
- Team Foundation Services experience;
- System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodology knowledge is an asset;
- Ability to work in a team environment;
- Knowledge of UAT; and,
- Previous experience working in the Banking/ Financial industry is an asset.
Don’t miss out on this excellent career opportunity, Give us a call now @ 1-800-281-2339 and quote Job ID# 53576 or apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.