Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is assisting our client in the search for a Batch Coordinator.
This is a twelve (12) month contract position scheduled to begin in March at a top tier organization.
As the Batch Coordinator, you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring timely delivery of artifacts from other streams and appropriate
- Show experience in the workload automation space with a complete knowledge of the enterprise scheduler environment;
- Enterprise scheduler schedule updates;
- Responsible for business automation improvements and maximizing the utilization of Enterprise Scheduling and Mainframe Automation Software;
- Facilitate cross-functional teams through projects to design, implement and supports the adoption of new scheduling processes;
- Work with complex batch processes;
- Provide application teams with support on problem determination and resolution of scheduling issues;
- Ability to be a technical interface between engineering and database teams to provide innovative and efficient approach to scheduling complex batch processes;
- Reports, minutes and presentation materials related to scheduling;
- Documents all aspects of the batch schedule;
- Follow industry trends and software developments to assist in creating a road-map for the Enterprise Scheduling group;
- Ensure Service Level Agreements are met for applications supported;
- Work on changeman deployments and maintenance activities;
- Ensure daily scheduling requests are completed accurately and on time;
- Support Changeman for both Non production and Production environments;
- Familiarity in working within a compliance framework.
What we’re looking for:
- College or University degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience;
- Project management/delivery 6 + years;
- Enterprise systems and application delivery 6 + years;
- Business process analysis (Will be an asset);
- Proficient in MS Office suite with priority on Excel (Advanced Excel will be a definite asset);
- Experience with all or some of the following:
- Enterprise Accounts and Claims software such as Guidewire;
- Familiarity with enterprise messaging such as IBM MQ/ESB;
- Experience in Main Frame and Batch executions, JCL scheduling and execution;
- Experience working with Java Virtual Machine platform, application delivery or administration;
- Working knowledge of service management and productivity tools such as Service Now, Jira, and Confluence would be an asset.
Don’t miss out on this excellent career opportunity, Give us a call now @ 1-800-281-2339 and quote Job ID# 53576 or apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle