Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is assisting our client in the search for a Database Administrator/Developer. This is a twelve (12) month contract position scheduled to begin in March at a top tier organization.
Job Responsibilities/Job Functions:
- Work individually and collectively to support IT and business on database needs and provide cross-training to fellow DBAs;
- Install/Configure Oracle/SQL/DB2 databases and create/maintain backup/restore strategies to meet business needs/SLA;
- Perform installation/administration/patching tasks on Oracle RAC and/or DB2 cluster;
- Monitor, troubleshoot and optimize database performance;
- Evaluate the shortcomings of current database environments and make improvements recommendations; and,
- Adhere to established IT standards and document issues and solutions for knowledge transfer.
What we’re looking for:
- Minimum three (3) to seven (7) year DBA experience on Oracle, SQL and DB2;
- Working experience with Oracle RAC, DB2 cluster is a must;
- Working experience on Red Hat Linux and AIX is essential;
- Superb experience on working with Oracle RMAN is an asset;
- Working knowledge /experience on Oracle eBusiness suite, Hyperion, OBIEE is bonus;
- Working knowledge/experience on Informatica, BMC Control-M, Quest Foglight is ideal;
- Possess strong analytical and problem solving skills; and,
- Possess good oral/written communication skills and ability to present facts and recommendations.
Don’t miss out on this excellent career opportunity, Give us a call now @ 1-800-281-2339 and quote Job ID# 53572 or apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.