Business Systems Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is assisting our client in the search for a Business Systems Analyst for a twelve (12) month contract position scheduled to begin immediately at a top tier organization.
Candidate will be working on multiple pods, running agile. Business’s goal is to redefine the end to end user process to have the application ready before March 2019. Candidate will be communicating with product owner, designer’s developers and testers.
What you’ll do
- Work with technology partners (e.g. Solution Designers and Architects) to research and analyze current state system capabilities and define technology solutions options and recommendations;
- Define, document and translate business requirements into detailed functional specifications, taking into account non-functional requirements;
- Assist testing teams in translating requirements and use cases into test conditions and expected results for product, performance, user acceptance, and operational acceptance testing;
- Contribute to project management activities such as: scoping and estimating project efforts, identifying risks and recommending mitigation measures, communicating activity status, as well as escalating and communicating possible issues;
- Participate in quality management reviews, including designs, prototypes and other requirements work products;
- Work closely with stakeholders to determine solutions, assess impact to existing work processes and systems, and pinpoint how to manage integration;
- Provide operational and process-related analysis and support;
- Respect existing processes and standards including requirements management and project management disciplines, technology delivery and business technology architecture, escalating issues as needed;
- Gain knowledge in own area, stay abreast of technology trends and developments, develop expertise in services, applications, infrastructure, analytical tools and techniques, business domains and their products and services;
- Work with vendors to support business case development (consistent with technology requirements and guidelines) including benefits identification, RFI/RFP and service level agreements; and,
- Coach new or less experienced colleagues and serve as a reference point throughout requirements management life cycle.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Undergraduate Degree or Technical Certificate with five (5) to seven (7) years relevant experience;
- Two (2) to three (3) years Salesforce experience;
- One (1) to two (2) years Agile, Confluence and JIRA experience;
- Commitment to applying advanced knowledge of business technology delivery practices and standards, including design, development, testing and project management;
- Sound to advanced knowledge of system analysis process and techniques, as well as system components, functionality, interfaces, data flows and business rules;
- Ability to perform work on all aspects of the system analyst process from end-to-end (on projects of moderate to high complexity), under minimal supervision; and,
- Experience and comfort level acting as a reference for Business Systems Analyst roles.
Don’t miss out on this excellent career opportunity, Give us a call now @ 1-800-281-2339 and quote Job ID# 53571 or apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.