Technical Support Specialist
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is assisting our client in the search for a Technical Support Specialist for a twelve (12) month contract position scheduled to begin in March at a top tier organization.
What you’ll do
- Assist IT Support Services Manager/Team Leader and the support team to provide Level 2 support on selected applications;
- Update incident records;
- Review and update knowledge records;
- Triage production issues using knowledge records;
- Restore services according to SLA;
- Perform quarterly CSI on selected applications;
- Perform application monitoring and reporting;
- Provide root cause analysis to all critical support issues; and,
- Co-ordinate monthly meetings with stakeholders.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Three plus (3+) Years’ experience in the design and implementation of IBM WebSphere;
- Three Plus (3+) Years’ experience in the design and implementation of IBM Sterling OMA stack;
- Three plus 3 + Years’ experience using Linux, preference Rehat;;
- Four plus (4+) Years’ experience scripting experience using UNIX/Linux scripting languages;
- Three plus 3 + Years’ experience with WCBD and Jenkins;
- Three plus 3 + Years’ experience in the design and configuration of UNIX/Linux server infrastructure;
- Three plus 3 + Years’ experience working with server hardware management tools and/or server hardware;
- Three plus 3+ Years’ experience in WebSphere and additional middleware administration;
- Three plus 3+ Years’ experience in the configuration and design of web server infrastructure;
- Three plus 3+ Years’ experience working with databases (DB2 and Oracle preferred);
- Three plus 3+ Years’ experience working with IBM MQ Server;
- Experience using Ansible for automated configuration management;
- Excellent presentation and communication skills;
- Strong customer service skills;
- Proficiency in MS Office – PowerPoint, Word and Excel;
- Three plus (3+) Years’ of IT experience in retail industry;
- Three plus (3+) Years’ of IT experience in the design and implementation of complex middleware solutions; and,
- Three plus (3+) Years’ of experience working with 3rd party vendors.
Don’t miss out on this excellent career opportunity, Give us a call now @ 1-800-281-2339 and quote Job ID# 53569 or apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.