IT Project Manager
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is assisting our client in the search for an IT Project Manager for a six (6) month contract position scheduled to begin immediately at a top tier organization.
What you’ll do
- Manage the implementation of the new CRM system;
- Manage all competitive procurement processes required to support the project;
- Work closely with Purchasing to facilitate the procurement process;
- Manage all phases of the implementation of the chosen solution, including the coordination of all follow-up activities related to the subsequent phases of the business vision;
- Create a shared business vision among stakeholders;
- Coordinate all activities required to realize the solution’s delivery including, but not limited to, scope, budget, schedule, quality, communications, change, and resource management; and,
- Manage other smaller projects as assigned by the Hiring Manager.
Qualifications and Experience:
- University degree in computer science, engineering or equivalent discipline;
- Minimum of ten (10) years of enterprise experience leading information technology projects with Software as a Service (SaaS) and application development focus;
- Minimum five (5) years of enterprise experience implementing projects involving CRM software and technologies (i.e. SalesForce.com);
- Experience performing business analysis on information technology software and applications projects;
- Experience in business process mapping and design;
- Experience leading stakeholders in visioning exercises; and,
- PMP certification.
- Proven experience leading all phases of IT technical projects from inception to implementation and delivering them on time, on budget and with superior quality;
- Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with corporate clients, vendors, and team members: strong customer service orientation;
- Demonstrated superior problem solving skills;
- Superior teamwork, interpersonal, organizational and facilitation skills;
- Very strong oral and written communication skills;
- Very strong competency with MS Office Suite (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio);
- Demonstrated experience with Project Management tools;
- Department when dealing with people from outside the organization; and,
- Demonstrated ability to provide leadership, show initiative and self-direction, maintain currency of knowledge, and identify and solve problems that require investigation and creativity, under sustained pressure in a results-oriented team environment.
Don’t miss out on this excellent career opportunity, Give us a call now @ 1-800-281-2339 and quote Job ID# 53565 or apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.