Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is assisting our client in the search for a Recruitment Consultant. This role is vital to our client’s overall talent strategy to attract high performing team members to enable their business to thrive today and in the future. This is a five (5) month contract position scheduled to begin in March at a top tier organization.
Job Responsibilities/Job Functions:
- Explore recruiting best practices and implementing selection and recruiting processes to fill vacancies;
- Interviewing potential candidates and identifying quality candidates for 2nd interviews with Hiring Managers;
- Develop an understanding of the external marketplace to support talent strategy and business requirements;
- Contribute to recruiting Practices and Policies;
- Manage a full requisition load, while ensuring service and quality standards are achieved in a timely manner;
- Source high quality candidates through direct recruiting in the marketplace using a range of sources and lead generation approaches;
- Implement recruiting policies and practices effectively and efficiently;
- Participate in recruitment related initiatives to enhance and transform recruiting practices to align with and enable execution of our growth strategy; and,
- Participate in regular team meetings and continuous process improvement.
What we’re looking for:
- Ability to manage a high volume of recruiting activities;
- Ability to conduct capability based interviews;
- Knowledge of social media and its use in the recruiting process;
- Demonstrated consulting skills;
- Experience recruiting with an Applicant Tracking System;
- Ability to build relationships;
- Knowledge of the Financial Services market;
- Technically agile and informed;
- Well-developed client focus and networking skills;
- Customer service orientation;
- Demonstrates strong initiative and judgment;
- Seven (7) to ten (10) years of experience in recruiting; and,
- Experience with Workday an asset.
Don’t miss out on this excellent career opportunity, Give us a call now @ 1-800-281-2339 and quote Job ID# 53563 or apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.