Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is assisting our client in the search for a Project Coordinator to support network initiatives. Duties will primarily be admin focused and may include things like requesting PO’s, ordering materials, project tracking and forecasting using Excel etc.
This is a twelve (12) month contract position scheduled to begin in March at a top tier organization.
Job Responsibilities/Job Functions:
- Assist PM/Specialist to achieve project targets, be an active part of the project team;
- Review/submit work orders, bill of materials;
- Receive/organize equipment and stage for pickup/delivery;
- Review quotes and process for PO creation. Ensure PO is issued prior to installation work by Contractor;
- Create NCT’s and follow up with stakeholders to ensure timely approval;
- Review as built documentation/QC check list and confirm proper close out of projects;
- Review/track deficiencies and follow up with contractor regarding deficiency correction and acceptance by Operations;
- Flag issues in a timely manner to PM/Specialist;
- Coordinate implementation activity with internal and external resources;
- Interact with Outside Plant Engineering, Network Construction and Equipment Engineering regarding any issues and provide guidance to Contractor;
- Attend daily/ weekly conference calls as required with Contracted resources to monitor work schedule and update PM/Specialist on progress;
- Update Internal Office systems with current project status;
- Track Health and Safety compliance of team;
- Administrative duties as required;
- Willing to work flexible shifts and schedules during the day, night, weekends and overtime as required; and,
- Be aware and adhere to all applicable Health and Safety regulations, in accordance with legislation and related Company policy.
What we’re looking for:
- Degree or Diploma is an asset;
- Minimum of one (1) to two (2) years’ experience (previous experience of working in a professional environment/ project management is considered an asset);
- Possess excellent Microsoft application skills (Excel, Word and Outlook);
- Experience with MS Project would be considered an asset;
- Detail-oriented, with an emphasis on quality of work;
- Proven exceptional work-ethic, self-motivated, and highly driven;
- Good verbal communication and writing skills are essential;
- Polished "follow up" and information gathering skills;
- Excellent organizational skills
- Must be flexible and willing to perform other duties as required;
- Reliable, organized, self-starter with multi-tasking abilities;
- Proficient in MS Office suite;
- Degree or Diploma in a technical field;
- New grad or 1-2 years’ experience in an administrative role.
Don’t miss out on this excellent career opportunity, Give us a call now @ 1-800-281-2339 and quote Job ID# 53562 or apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.