Business Systems Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is assisting our client in the search for a Business Systems Analyst for a twelve (12) month contract position scheduled to begin immediately at a top tier company.
What you’ll do
- Works with key stakeholders within all business functions to align technology solutions with business strategies;
- Gathers requirements from business units and translates those to programmers and developers;
- Prepares cost-benefit and return-on-investment analyses to aid in decisions on system implementation;
- Demonstrates an informed knowledge of business functions to resolve problems and capitalize on improvement opportunities;
- Supports one or more highly complex business processes;
- Works on multiple projects as a project team member;
- Serves as a liaison between the business community and the IT organization in order to provide technical solutions to meet user needs;
- Formulate system scope and objectives, and validate the developed requirements, testing, training and implementation of applications;
- Assist internal business groups on process improvement projects; and,
- Provide technical guidance concerning business implications of application development projects.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required. MBA or other related advanced degree preferred, with five (5) to seven (7) years’ experience within the banking industry;
- Knowledge and ability to utilize Use Cases to analyze define and document requirements;
- Excellent decision making skills with knowledge of requirements analysis;
- Previous experience with data analysis, metrics and reporting;
- Basic knowledge of programming languages in order to comprehend reading code and basic functions;
- Ability to create business solutions that increase competitive advantage;
- Ability to exercise good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
• Project management skills in order to handle diverse projects, often times simultaneously, and meet aggressive deadlines.
• Ability to solve technical problems/ processes and understand complex details.
• Ability to increase operating efficiency with produce high quality technical solutions;
- A high level of interpersonal and verbal communication skills necessary to relate to other people at their systems knowledge level;
- Ability to analyze complex situations and problems and do the necessary research using multiple sources of information to arrive at innovative solutions:
- Fixed Income/Derivatives experience strongly preferred; and,
- Experience with MS SQL Server 2012.
Don’t miss out on this excellent career opportunity, Give us a call now @ 1-800-281-2339 and quote Job ID# 53560 or apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.