Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is assisting our client in the search for two (2) QA Analyst with knowledge of Oracle HR Data Model, and experience supporting payroll and benefits fast formulas. Candidates should also have experience managing Testing Oracle Cloud HCM modules including Core HR, benefits, Absence Management, Payroll, Compensation and Talent modules.
This is a six (6) month position scheduled to begin immediately at a top tier company.
Key Responsibilities/Job Functions:
- Individuals within the Quality Assurance job family are responsible for all activities relating to the strategy, methodologies and tools which enable IT to provide the highest quality products and services to its business clients;
- Quality Managers are expected to define, select and implement standards, methodologies and tools appropriate to the relevant activities and areas within IT;
- They should be familiar with organization and industry benchmarks, practices and trends and should be able to quantify business benefit from their adoption;
- They are responsible for defining, gathering and analyzing relevant metrics to support decisions and recommendations related to Quality and for monitoring compliance;
- They provide education and training in the use and the benefit of the appropriate tools and methodologies, and champion their use at all levels;
- Some members of this job family are actively involved in the use of Quality tools and methods within the technology development cycle as a member of specific project teams;
- These activities include the definition and execution of unit, system, integration and performance test plans;
- Quality Managers must combine a focus on excellence and attention to detail with their specialist Quality Management expertise;
- They must also possess significant interpersonal skills to influence and engage colleagues in the adoption of Quality practices;
- Analyzes work results and forwards conclusions to appropriate parties;
- Ensures procedures and standards fit project's needs and verifies usability for performing reviews and audits throughout the software life cycle;
- Facilitates areas for automation (including ROI);
- Oversees areas of security vulnerabilities and recommend mitigation;
- Ensures compliance with financial corporate policies;
- Effectively manages expenses and approves opportunities to reduce operating costs / increase revenue; and,
- Supports HR process and selects team members.
Experience and Education Preferred:
- Undergraduate degree, Graduate degree, preferred with seven (7) to ten (10) years’ experience in testing and quality assurance;
- Leadership experience, preferred;
- Proficient with QA methodologies, software testing principles, concepts, verification, validation methods, test & risk management;
- Core telecom, internet, and cable business knowledge is an asset;
- Exposure to a wide variety of technologies; and,
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite of products.
Don’t miss out on this excellent career opportunity, Give us a call now @ 1-800-281-2339 and quote Job ID# 53559 or apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.