Intermediate Test Analysts
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking seven (7) Intermediate Test Analysts for six (6) month contract opportunities, scheduled to begin in March.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Consulting with internal stakeholders to develop a detailed understanding of the client’s digital solutions in order to build well-structured, easily maintainable test suites according to team standards, in a fast-paced DevOps environment;
- Driving the manual QA and testing strategy forward, helping to improve the practices across the Digital and Development pillar, and continuously develop your expertise using the various tools and technique;
- Manually creating test data in related systems and/or working with Test Data Analysts/Engineers to identify and automate the creation of the required test data;
- Working alongside API and UI automation testers (in the majority of cases) to ensure sufficient test coverage; and,
- Providing effective communication regarding issues, objectives, initiatives, and performance to teams, peers, and management.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Experience with manual test planning and execution of Web and/or Mobile applications;
- Two plus (2+) years’ experience with manual testing in SAP-based business applications is nice to have;
- Experience using Jira for issue (story, task, bug) management;
- Two plus (2+) years’ QA experience within an Agile and/or DevOps environment;
- Two plus (2+) years’ involved with QA sprint planning activities while considering scope, effort, and complexity;
- Experience working with applicable team members to remedy defects uncovered during testing - using Zephyr for test management;
- Experience of leveraging risk based testing techniques;
- Confidence, be approachable, collaborative, adaptable, and resourceful; and,
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.