Senior Test Analysts
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking three (3) Senior Test Analysts for six (6) month contract opportunities, scheduled to begin in March.
The successful candidates will be responsible for:
- Consulting with internal stakeholders to develop a detailed understanding of the client’s digital solutions in order to build well-structured, easily maintainable test suites according to team standards, in a fast-paced DevOps environment;
- Driving the manual QA and testing strategy forward, helping to improve the practices across the Digital and Development pillar, continuously developing your expertise and coach, mentor and train;
- Working with applicable team members to remedy defects uncovered during testing;
- Manually creating test data in related systems and/or working with Test Data Analysts/Engineers to identify and automate the creation of the required test data;
- Working alongside API and UI automation testers (in the majority of cases) to ensure sufficient test coverage;
- Providing effective communication regarding issues, objectives, initiatives, and performance to teams, peers, and management; and,
- Helping improve the QA practices and be involved with continuous improvement initiatives within the team.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidates must have:
- Experience defining testing strategies and leading QA teams on projects;
- Five plus (5+) years’ experience with manual test planning and execution of Web and/or Mobile applications;
- Experience with manual testing in SAP-based business applications;
- Experience using Using Jira for issue (story, task, bug) management is nice to have;
- One plus (1+) year working QA Experience within an Agile and/or DevOps environment;
- Four (4) years’ involved with QA sprint planning activities while considering scope, effort, and complexity;
- Experience using Zephyr for test management;
- Experience leveraging risk based testing techniques;
- Experience mentoring, coaching, and training team members;
- Confidence, be approachable, collaborative, adaptable, and resourceful;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; and,
- Proven experience of presenting to groups of non-technical individuals/teams.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.