Junior Project Manager
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Program Manager. This is a twelve (12) month, contract position scheduled to start in April.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Overall end-to-end ownership of multiple programs from inception to completion;
- Identifying and raising program issues (risks, constraints, dependencies) and driving the resolution to ensure successful and timely delivery of all goals and objectives;
- Interfacing with all appropriate stakeholders to ensure clarity of scope, targets and current status;
- Building and maintaining strong working relationships with all stakeholders;
- Assisting in the development and updating of key project management enablers (e.g., project portfolio, communication plan, organization charts, issue, risk and decision logs, change request log);
- Identifying, analyzing, responding to and monitoring project risks;
- Determining prioritization of Program risks;
- Maximizing the probability and impact of positive events and minimizing the probability and impact of adverse events;
- Maintaining a comprehensive Issue, Risk, and Decision documentation, as they relate to project timelines and co-dependencies, and coordinate solutions development;
- Maintaining documentation of changes to scope, timelines, milestones, and deliverables, and identify dependency implications;
- Assisting with reviewing all necessary work plans and related project management documentation are completed in sufficient detail to provide for adequate management and control, as well as consist with overall master schedule and dependencies; and,
- Developing communications documents detailing implementation progress for Senior Leadership, Boards, and Regulators, including regular reporting.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Ability to work in a matrix organization;
- Strong proven leadership skills;
- Strong computer proficiency with Excel and Powerpoint;
- Strong conflict resolution, negotiation and problem solving skills;
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills;
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills;
- Ability to efficiently work in virtual teams, handling multiple programs;
- High tolerance to ambiguity and ability to adapt in a fast-evolving environment;
- Experience managing and delivering programs in an IT environment;
- IT systems development environment knowledge (an asset);
- Experience with Application lifecycle management and server currency – evolution of operating systems, databases and security protocols (an asset); and,
- Best practice program management and IT project delivery life cycle knowledge (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.