Eagle is assisting our client in the search for an Applications Architect who is motivated and experienced.
This is a six (6) month contract position with a top tier company scheduled to begin immediately.
As an Applications Architect, you will for:
- Develops and maintains respective architecture framework / solution that supports the most efficient, reliable, scalable, and secure solutions to meet the business needs and technology strategy; this includes planning, evaluating, recommending and designing architectural solutions in compliance with enterprise standards;
- Contribute to, design and/or develop an architecture framework including technology domain architecture strategy, policies, guiding principles and standards to govern how technology solutions will be developed and implemented;
- Work with CoE partners and other Architects to understand the security standards, risks and ratify solution security design;
- Research/analyze business requirements to evaluate and recommend optimal solutions within technology architecture;
- Review ITSM/ServiceNow project detailed solution architecture and design ensuring it meets requirements / complies with the architectural and security standards, patterns and frameworks and provide sign-off on the detailed design;
- Contribute to the development of project plans by providing input and manage projects / initiatives by directing assigned resources, communicating project status and providing timely escalation of issues;
- Provide expert consultation and participate as a subject matter expert on ServiceNow projects of moderate to high risk and complexity;
- Work with Technology Business Systems Analysts to develop a Requirements Traceability Matrix to ensure end-to-end traceability of the solution to the requirements;
- Build consensus and facilitate collaboration and decision-making within/across business units to ensure consistent application of IT strategy and compliance with architecture framework;
- Ensure ServiceNow projects are compliant with technology domain architecture and design/operate processes to provide ongoing review of in progress activity against technology architecture and development standards;
- Support the development, documentation, communication and execution of a comprehensive strategy, policies and solutions;
- Protect/enhance the security, availability of technology, brand integrity and shareholder value by establishing parameters for continued investment in technology solutions, and providing technical risk analysis / assessment;
- Identify enhancements and gaps in architectural frameworks, standards and patterns to raise issues for inclusion in future versions;
- Work effectively as a team, supporting other members of the ServiceNow Platform team in achieving business objectives and providing client services;
- Expert knowledge of architecture for own technology, tools, processes and procedures and broader organization issues and technology;
- Gain advanced knowledge of TD applications, programming languages, industry best practices, business/ organization, Bank standards, infrastructure, architecture;
- Works autonomously on complex, highly visible architecture projects / initiatives;
- Acts as a lead expert resource in the exchange of ServiceNow and Infrastructure architectural information for project teams, the business and/or outside vendors;
- Out of the box solution mindset for varied organizational change related challenges;
- Ability of think of tactical solutions as well as impact on overall strategic objectives;
- Work with the Service Platform Team Manager in shaping up overall direction and strategy for the team and platform; and,
- May develop and/or contribute to negotiations of third party contracts/agreements.
Qualifications and Experience:
- University degree or equivalent work experience;
- Solutions Architect/Senior Infrastructure Technology Consultant;
- ServiceNow Architecture with full lifecycle implementation;
- Excellent commend over modern and functional programming languages;
- Eight (8) years’ experience with SOA technologies;
- Good understanding of Agile Methodology and SDLC;
- Service Now Certification would be an asset;
- Familiarity with SOA technologies including as REST, SOAP implementations;
- ServiceNow Trained and/or Certified Administrator;
- Eight (8) to ten (10) years ITIL Best practices experience; and,
- Eight (8) to ten (10) years Agile Methodology and SDLC.
Don’t miss out on this excellent career opportunity, Give us a call now @ 1-800-281-2339 and quote Job ID# 53550 or apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.