Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking an Architect. This is a six (6) month, contract position scheduled to start in February.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Architecting systems across a broad range of IT environments, including the target environment;
- Designing and developing IT architecture (integrated process, applications, data and technology) solutions to business problems in alignment with the enterprise architecture direction and standards;
- Technical planning, architecture development and modification of specifications;
- Developing specifications for new products/services, applications and service offerings; and,
- Assessing the compatibility and integration of products/services proposed as standards in order to ensure an integrated architecture across interdependent technologies.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Five to ten (5-10) years’ experience;
- Ability to oversee the running of applications and determine enhancements;
- Ability and experience developing SOPs;
- Experience with SOA and/or Micro-service architecture;
- Understanding of Machine learnings algorithms, such as Neural Networks Naive Bayes, SVM, k-NN, Decisions Forests;
- Proven ability with NLP and text based extraction techniques;
- Strong experience with at least two of the following NoSQL, Python, Java, Hive, Hadoop, R, Scala, C++;
- Ability to communicate complex engineering concepts succinctly to all audiences;
- Experience with utilizing and applying knowledge of technologies such as Google Machine Learning or Deep learning (an asset);
- Experience with mentoring and training with other team members (an asset); and,
- Familiarity with front end technologies (HTML 5, responsive design, CSS 3, Angular, JQuery) (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.