Eagle is currently seeking an IM Architect. This is a twelve (12) month, contract position scheduled to start in February.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Analyzing existing capabilities and requirements, developing redesigned frameworks and recommending areas for improved capability and integration;
- Providing advice in developing and integrating process and information models between business processes to eliminate information and process redundancies;
- Providing advice in defining new requirements and opportunities for applying efficient and effective solutions; identifying and providing preliminary costs of potential options;
- Prototyping potential solutions, providing tradeoff information and suggesting recommended courses of action;
- Performing cost/benefit analysis of implementing new processes and solutions;
- Designing, developing and maintaining enterprise-level information and data models, information flow models and reference architectures;
- Developing and documenting information taxonomy structures and definitions;
- Designing, developing and maintaining logical data models for systems or solutions;
- Providing assistance, guidance and direction related to data and information analysis, data modeling and data and information architecture to team members;
- Participating in the development of data and information modeling and metadata policies and procedures;
- Analyzing and evaluating alternative data/information architecture solutions to meet business problems / requirements to be incorporated into the corporate data architecture;
- Defining strategies for data/information access and dissemination;
- Improving modeling efficiency through recommendations on how to better utilize current tools and metadata repositories;
- Complying with corporate architectures, strategies and frameworks, including enterprise data warehouse activities and metadata repository directions;
- Providing input and participating in the definition and/or refinement of information and data architectures and procedures, and associated standards and guidelines;
- Preparing and delivering presentations, briefings, options analyses, and recommendations to IMIT and other Agency management and governance committees; and,
- Constructing, monitoring and reporting on work plans and schedules.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.