Eagle is currently seeking a Business Architect for a one (1) year contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Developing, in consultation with stakeholders, and under the direction of the Lead Enterprise Architect, and the Business Architecture Team, the target business design as an enterprise;
- Developing an implementation plan for the target business design;
- Producing an architectural evolution plan, recommending prioritization of architecture evolution initiatives, and developing and/or implementing an architecture evolution plan;
- Providing expert advice in defining new requirements and opportunities for applying efficient and effective solutions, identifying and providing preliminary costs of potential options;
- Developing business models and process models as required;
- Providing expert advice in developing and integrating process and information models between processes to eliminate information and process redundancies;
- Analysis and development of business success "critical success factors";
- Participating in change impact analysis and change management activities; and,
- Creating presentations and presenting to various stakeholders, and facilitate meetings and discussions.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.