Business Process Specialist
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Business Process Specialist for a seven (7) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Working with business leads to identify, define, and build business process documentation;
- Analyzing current solutions, processes, and work instructions to ensure future state changes are reflected and fit for purpose;
- Collaborating with the Master Data leads for Finance and Business to prioritize the development and implementation of data ownership, along with establishing the governance of owned data; and,
- Ensuring IS development and solutions within SAP and BI software meet the business requirements and are within the principle practices the SMS project will support.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate will be responsible for:
- A related Post-Secondary Degree or formal training courses;
- Five (5) to seven (7) years’ experience in post-qualification;
- Five (5) to seven (7) years’ practical experience in business process improvement and transformation;
- Five (5) years’ experience with electronic document management;
- Knowledge of SAP, Structured management systems (SMS) and Business intelligence (BI);
- The ability to effectively coach and motivate business unit leaders and employees in transformational change within tight deadlines;
- Demonstrated ability to facilitate cross-functional business improvement teams of Subject Matter Experts;
- Exceptional analytical experience at both strategic and functional levels;
- Advanced use of the MS product suite, especially Visio, SharePoint, and Excel;
- SAP and Business Intelligence Software knowledge; and,
- Excellent communication, organization, and interpersonal skills in both small focused-topic meetings and in large group settings.
The following would be considered nice to have:
- PMP Designation;
- 6-Sigma Black Belt;
- Experience using document management software;
- Background in organizational change management; and,
- Retail Fuels industry experience.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.