Senior Business Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is assisting our client in the search for a Senior Business Analyst who is motivated and experienced.
This is a three (3) month contract position with a top tier company scheduled to begin immediately.
The Business Projects & Solutions team is part of the Canadian Operations group and provides program and project management services, business analysis and support services to the Canadian Operations organization. The incumbent will be responsible for supporting the implementation of diverse projects in the Wealth Organization. The Business Analyst will work in a customer-centric environment that ensures excellent service delivery for all internal clients. This role will be accountable for analyzing, investigating and resolving issues, creating detailed test cases and executing business acceptance testing to ensure solutions deliver quality results. In addition, the Business Analyst will be required to recommend options and help define the end state of the desired system change and to work with business partners to ensure that IT development and implementations are meeting business expectations.
As a Senior Business Analyst, you will for:
- Fulfill business analyst role on projects supporting the Business Solutions Consultant and Project Manager to identify and assess business impacts and risks, solve complex issues, provide recommendations on options, and help define end state of desired changes;
- Engage business partners and SMEs to identify and document business needs;
- Work with business partners to ensure that IT development and implementations are meeting business strategies;
- Execute business acceptance testing including preparation of test plans, execution of test cases, documentation of results and filing of defects;
- Create and/or provides input into internal and external communications and user documentation; and,
- Technical knowledge expertise during info delivery session(s) to end users.
Qualifications and Experience:
- University degree or equivalent work experience;
- Process mapping and/or process improvement skills;
- Experience with technology and the ability to self-learn software;
- Progressive experience as a Business Analyst or equivalent experience (knowledge of
- methodologies, tools and techniques for testing and developing business requirements);
- Strong knowledge of Lotus Notes, MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
- Exposure to project management cycle;
- Completed IFIC Course;
- Knowledge of overall insurance industry products and practice;
- Knowledge of Dealer business, process, and systems;
- Bilingual (English/French)
- Some project work may be required outside of regular office hours to support critical time lines;
- Some travel may be required;
- Strong service orientation and consulting, facilitation skills;
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize wide range of tasks;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Solid written and verbal communication;
- Ability to work and demonstrate cooperation in a team environment;
- Technical skills to support the development of self-serve forms;
- Strong collaboration, listening and facilitation skills;
- Strong analytical problem-solving and decision-making skills;
- Excellent multitasking, prioritization and time management skills;
- Ability to take initiative and work independently;
- Aptitude and willingness to learn;
- Ability to adapt well in ambiguous situations;
- Results oriented individual and an innovative, lateral thinker; and,
- Knowledge/experience in mutual fund industry.
Don’t miss out on this excellent career opportunity, Give us a call now @ 1-800-281-2339 and quote Job ID# 53543 or apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.