Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is assisting our client in the search for a Developer who is motivated and experienced.
This is a three (3) month contract position with a top tier company in the Toronto area scheduled to begin immediately.
As a Developer, you will for:
- Analyze highly complex business requirements; generate technical specifications to design or redesign complex software components and applications;
- Act as an expert technical resource for modeling, simulation and analysis efforts;
- Leverage industry best practices to design, test, implement and support a solution;
- Assure quality, security and compliance requirements are met for supported area;
- Be flexible and thrive in an evolving environment; and,
- Adapt to change quickly and adjust work accordingly in a positive manner
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required;
- ITIL Foundation certification or training;
- Service Now System Administrator certified or training;
- Service Now Scripting certification or training;
- Hands on experience in designing, developing and successful deployment of large scale projects from end-to-end;
- Hands on experience in working on integrations using REST and SOAP;
- Hands on experience in working on the Service Now platform ITSM Modules (i.e. Service Catalog, Incident, Problem);
- Hands on experience in working on the Service Now platform as a developer using ACL's, Business Rules, Client Scripts, UI Actions, etc.; and,
- Hands on experience in following the iterative and agile SDLC.
Don’t miss out on this excellent career opportunity, Give us a call now @ 1-800-281-2339 and quote Job ID# 53541 or apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.