Senior Systems Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Systems Analyst. This is a twelve (12) month, contract position scheduled to start in February.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Planning, coordinating and oversee activities related to the solution design, development and integration of information systems and operations systems in support of core organizational functions;
- Ensuring that the technical architecture is followed and that services necessary to meet the changing needs of the organization are implemented and maintained;
- Providing technical support, guidance and advice and participating in the areas of scheduling, technical direction, future planning and standard development practices; and,
- Coordinating system analysis and application development activities through direct and indirect staff and responsible for coaching and mentoring more junior technical team members.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Minimum of a Reliability level government clearance;
- Team Foundation Server (TFS) experience;
- .Net experience;
- Expert level process knowledge of: DevOps, ALM, Continuous Delivery; and,
- Advanced level presentation, communication and stakeholder management skills.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.