Senior Business Analyst
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Business Analyst for a ten (10) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin March 2018.
Key Responsibilities of a Senior Business Analyst
The successful candidate will:
- Schedule development, resource planning, risk and issue logging, budget/financial reporting;
- Participate in the negotiations and tracking of third party contracts and agreements;
- Ensure successful execution of project components;
- Agreed scope, schedule, cost and quality;
- Manage and document risks;
- Negotiate and document changes to project specifications;
- Closely monitor and evaluate events to manage scope and budget;
- Oversee related processes to ensure optimum efficiencies;
- Develop, maintain and publish appropriate dashboards and program management reporting;
- Executive summaries;
- Executive Steering committee updates/communications;
- Program and project level reports and documentation;
- Develop and implement Change Management strategies.
Skills and Qualifications of a Senior Business Analyst
The qualified candidate must have:
- Minimum eight (8) years of business analysis experience in complex, multi stakeholder projects;
- Demonstrated experience working with project teams and Business to define, manage and document project business requirements;
- Demonstrated exceptional communication skills, written and verbal;
- Demonstrated experience communicating difficult messages in an appropriate manner;
- Demonstrated Change Management experience with Clinicians and project executive;
- Demonstrated experience providing workflow and solution analysis and recommendations within;
- complex integrated clinical system environments;
- Demonstrated experience in prioritizing and managing workload with sometimes conflicting priorities;
- Demonstrated ability to work within and help resolve uncertain situations;
- Demonstrated experience in the clinical domain of medical imaging;
- Demonstrated experience working with clinicians and clinical teams;
- Demonstrated experience working on hospital system IT solution deployments;
- MS Project, Visio, PowerPoint and Excel skills;
- Experience with PACS replacement and implementation projects;
- Experience with Philips PACS.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.