Senior Software Developer
Eagle is assisting our client in the search for a Senior Software Developer for a permanent position scheduled to begin in March at a top tier company.
What you’ll do
- Work as part of technical teams, to develop information systems, which may include the full range of requirements and feasibility analysis, design, coding, testing, quality assurance, implementation and documentation, as well as system application upgrades;
- Work closely with clients and maintains ongoing contact, to ensure client satisfaction by meeting their needs through information systems enhancements and/or customizations;
- Analyze software change requests and implements the changes within the production systems. May be required to oversee and ensure timely implementation of change requests for project team(s);
- Analyze and generate solutions to resolve software design and program deficiencies/problems in existing or new systems;
- May be required to oversee and ensure timely analysis and generation of solutions for project team(s);
- Develops, modifies and executes test plans. Ensures the correct testing and sign-off procedures as part of the quality assurance review. Responsible for the promotion and implementation of applications in accordance with departmental change management processes; and,
- Participates in the planning, development and delivery of end user training.
What you’ll bring to the table
- Experience working in complex environments with mixed COTS & custom Java applications or a willingness to develop expertise working on COTS applications and/or their integration;
- Experience developing applications in a Java environment;
- Experience developing and configuring ITSM/Service Management, CRM, or BPM implementations;
- Expertise developing in SQL in SQL Server or Oracle environment;
- Experience with source control packages such as TFS, Git, and Subversion;
- Knowledge of WCAG and AODA legislation is an asset;
- Ability to understand and prioritize user and business requirements, and to conceptualize information processing solutions in response to them;
- Ability to plan and coordinate workload effectively; and,
- Strong team player with a client/user orientation.
- University Degree or equivalent education/experience in Computer Science, Mathematics or related discipline;
- Minimum five (5) years’ experience developing multi-user software/application solutions (full development life cycle);
- Minimum two (2) years’ experience working in relational database environment.
Don’t miss out on this excellent career opportunity, Give us a call now @ 1-800-281-2339 and quote Job ID# 53534 or apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.