Oracle HCM Functional Specialist
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking an Oracle HCM Functional Specialist. This is a permanent position scheduled to start in February.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Participating in Pre-Sales activities with Sales Team;
- Providing subject matter expertise in one or more specific areas or modules within HCM;
- Leading project teams in delivering rapid Implementations;
- Establishing longer term relationship with Clients stakeholders at all levels;
- Identifying, tracking and reporting on key success criteria’s for all projects and clients;
- Coaching and mentoring delivery teams;
- Acting as a trusted advisor to clients;
- Facilitating team building;
- Participating and Leading RFP, RFQ, Bid process;
- Working closely with Senior Managers, Directors and Partners in practice development activities;
- Participating in Talent Sourcing and Recruiting activities;
- Focusing on delivering highest quality deliverables vs. just profitability; and,
- Leading and participating in continuous development and internal IP Accelerator program.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Seven plus (7+) years of professional services experience with ERP’s like PeopleSoft, JDE and preferably EBS HCM;
- Three plus (3+) years of working with consulting organization;
- Experience in delivering Oracle HCM Cloud projects and must have completed at least two (2) Full cycle Oracle HCM Cloud implementation;
- Oracle HCM Cloud Certification or prior ERP’s;
- Excellent verbal, written communication and presentation skills;
- Strong commitment to professional and client service;
- Strong Implementation skills as a Functional SME;
- Experience configuring at least two (2) modules – Talent management, Global HR, Benefits, Absence, Performance, Goal Management modules;
- Experience Integrating HCM Cloud with ERP, and/or Benefits Carriers/TBE/TEE/Job Boards;
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills;
- Strong adaptability to new delivery techniques and tools;
- In-depth understanding of how to plan, assist and deliver migration of customers data, business processes from On-Premise to Oracle HCM Cloud service;
- Ability to travel 30% of the time or as required;
- PeopleSoft Certifications (an asset); and,
- Degree in Computer Science or Engineering or MBA or Masters (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.