Sr. PeopleSoft Financial Functional Consultant
Eagle is currently seeking a Sr. PeopleSoft Financial Functional Consultant. This is a permanent contract position scheduled to start in February.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Researching legislative/ regulatory rules and policies to provide relevant and
timely support / expertise to the business, along with articulating to the clients;
- Providing guidance / direction to clients as subject matter expert (i.e. AP, GL
or P2P or PeopleSoft Finance Generalist);
- Working as a hands-on team member in projects, delivering consulting services
to clients as a functional team member and/or lead;
- Continually seeking ways to improve the process of delivering PeopleSoft solutions;
- Configuring the PeopleSoft system to meet unique business requirements;
- Working on all project phases including fit/gap, configuration /design, testing and cutover;
- Completing tasks efficiently and in a timely manner;
- Reporting progress to teams and project managers;
- Sharing knowledge to continually improve implementation methodology;
- Working independently with minimal supervision;
- Working collaboratively with other team members internally or with client counterparts;
- Participating, identifying ideas and assisting with building / presenting accelerators that assist clients solving unique business challenges;
- Learning new modules or new applications or new functionality;
- Participating and assisting with building / presenting content during pre-sales activities; and,
- Participating, Contributing RFP /RFQ /RFI Initiatives while balancing project activities.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Minimum eight to ten (8-10) years PeopleSoft experience with a strong focus on any of the following: AP, GL or P2P or PeopleSoft Finance Generalist;
- Expertise and/or proficiency in at least three (3) PeopleSoft FSCM modules;
- Peoplesoft 9.2 knowledge;
- Upgrade and Implementation experience, with a minimum of two to three (2-3) full life cycle implementations;
- Ability to work on all project phases;
- Good ability to build Query and understanding core tables / dependencies within their stream of work;
- Good understanding of setup tables, processes and reporting;
- Strong understanding of business processes;
- Good understanding of client business operations or needs;
- Good understanding and knowledge to innovate and make business processes more efficient;
- Ability to travel 30% of the time or as required;
- Bachelor’s Degree (an asset);
- Exposure to PTF (an asset);
- PeopleSoft Certifications (an asset);
- CPA / CGA designation (an asset); and,
- Fluid Interface experience (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.