Business Systems Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is assisting our client in the search for a Business Systems Analyst who is motivated and experienced.
This is a permanent position with a top tier company in the Toronto area scheduled to begin in March.
As Strategic Insights Analyst, you will:
- Gather and manage requirements and undertake detailed business and systems process analysis to fully understand the client’s requirements;
- Identify, evaluate and impact options and propose logical and innovative solutions;
- Document solutions in the form of impact analysis, technical functional specifications or other documentation required;
- Carry our estimation of effort for analysis activities and co-ordinate the estimation of effort through the project;
- Liaise closely with the client to ensure proposed solutions are fully understood and signed off where appropriate;
- Participate in project planning, team meetings, reviews, release planning, demonstrations and other meetings as required;
- Lead customer meetings and workshops and produce checkpoint reports as necessary; and,
- Undertakes any other related duties as may be reasonably required.
Qualifications and Experience:
- University or College degree with related work experience;
- Experience in or of the insurance industry;
- Previous exposer and experience with Insurance;
- SQL experience;
- Strong analytical skills and a systematic approach to requirement gathering;
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and on multiple priorities;
- Brilliant stakeholder management skills with the ability to influence both within IT and the wider business;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- A self-starter who is eager to learn;
- Close attention to detail; and,
- The competent use and understanding of standard office IT applications.
Don’t miss out on this excellent career opportunity, Give us a call now @ 1-800-281-2339 and quote Job ID# 53528 or apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.