Strategic Insights Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is assisting our client in the search for a Strategic Insights Analyst. This is a great opportunity for someone with a high level of self-motivation and energy, an optimistic “can-do” attitude with a proven track record of displaying strong analytical thinking, attention to detail as well as relationship building skills. In this role, the individual will be responsible for maintaining records across all broadcast brands and become an expert on the subject of schedule reporting. Your expertise will help shape processes and identify opportunities for enhanced efficiency development.
This is a twelve (12) month contract scheduled to begin in March.
As Strategic Insights Analyst, you will:
- Collaborate as a member of the Strategic Insights team supporting Senior Analysts for Media Specialty, Pay and Conventional stations;
- Perform and enhance the process of exporting schedule data from internal systems and formatting for upload to external systems, with the goal of increasing efficiency and accuracy;
- Report program schedules to Numeris with accuracy;
- Perform basic mathematical operations;
- Assemble information in dynamic format as required (tables, graphs, layout, etc.) and,
- Maintain accurate and timely reports as assigned.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Strong time management skills with a keen sense of thoroughness and attention to detail is essential;
- Self-motivated and innovative problem solver, driven by strong sense of curiosity;
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Excel with experience creating dynamic reports with nested formulas, macros, and pivot tables from inception;
- Knowledge of basic statistical and mathematical principles;
- Ability and interest in manipulating data on a daily basis;
- Strong interpersonal skills and comfort working with various internal and external partners;
- Positive attitude to ‘get it done’ and takes initiative in executional elements of processes;
- Strong written and oral communication skills;
- College diploma or University degree;
- Passion for television programming; and,
- A Positive attitude and takes initiative in executional elements of processes.
Don’t miss out on this excellent career opportunity, Give us a call now @ 1-800-281-2339 and quote Job ID# 53526 or apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.