Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is assisting our client in the search for a Specialty Developer. The main function of a Developer (Other Specialty) is to design, develop, and implement applications using in-demand languages and technologies (e.g. - WebSphere, Informatica etc.) to support business requirements..
This is a six (6) month contract scheduled to begin immediately.
As a Solutions Architect; you will:
- Analyze highly complex business requirements; generate technical specifications to design or redesign complex software components and applications;
- Act as an expert technical resource for modeling, simulation and analysis efforts Leverage industry best practices to design, test, implement and support a solution Assure quality security and compliance requirements are met for supported area;
- Be flexible and thrive in an evolving environment; and,
- Adapt to change quickly and adjust work accordingly in a positive manner.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required with five (5) to seven (7) years’ experience;
- Development experience in needed language or technology (e.g. - WebSphere, Informatica etc.); and,
- Hands on experience in designing, developing and successful deployment of large scale projects from end-to-end Hands on experience in following the iterative and agile SDLC.
Don’t miss out on this excellent career opportunity, Give us a call now @ 1-800-281-2339 and quote Job ID# 53524 or apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.