Reporting SSRS Developer
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Reporting SSRS Developer for a one (1) year contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately
Key Responsibilities of a Reporting SSRS Developer
The successful candidate will:
- Design, develop, test and implement application changes or enhancements;
- Develop and maintain a good relationship with clients at both the user and managerial levels;
- Work closely with business clients during a monthly reporting process cycle;
- Appropriately manage client expectations on Incident Tickets and Service Requests;
- Understand and apply Incident Tickets, Service Request and Change Management processes as they apply to the account/applications supported;
- Understand and apply the Service Level Agreement (SLA) as it applies to Service Requests;
- Analyze problems and understand the impact of a problem on the application and on the client;
- Provide accurate estimates for Service Requests;
- Analyze user requirements for changes or enhancements;
- Provide regular status updates to their Team Lead;
- Maintain and create system documentation for each supported application.
Skills and Qualifications of a Reporting SSRS Developer
The qualified candidate:
- Must possess excellent written and oral communication skills (Min 8 Years);
- Must have a quality oriented mindset and approach (Min 8 Years);
- .NET 4.5 Development experience (Min 8 Years);
- SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) experience (Min 8 Years);
- SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) experience (Min 8 Years);
- SQL Server Development experience (Min 8 Years);
- Experience with SharePoint development would be an asset (Min 3 Years);
- Experience with using source control, work management, and defect management software such as Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS), Subversion (SVN), Git/GitHub, JIRA, YouTrack (Min 3 Years);
- Must demonstrate working well in team environment (excellent interpersonal skills) (Min 8 Years);
- Demonstrate a positive and willing attitude (Min 8 Years);
- Experience producing application related documentation with the use of tools such as Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and Visio (Min 4 Years).
- Experience in Configuration Management including performing builds and troubleshooting system deployment and configuration issues (Min 2 Years).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.