Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a .Net Developer for a one (1) year contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately
Key Responsibilities of a .Net Developer
The successful candidate will:
- Design, develop, test and implement application changes or enhancements;
- Design, develop, test and implement application defect fixes and enhancements;
- Appropriately manage client expectations on Incident Tickets and Service Requests;
- Understand and apply Incident Tickets, Service Request and Change Management processes as they apply to the account/applications supported;
- Analyze problems and understand the impact of a problem on the application and on the client
- Write code using the Microsoft .Net technology stack (C#, SQL Server);
- Manage and maintains code development, documentation and execution in various environments;
- Perform unit testing and regression testing on existing or new code;
- Provide accurate estimates for Service Requests;
- Contribute best practices and standards, as they pertain to development;
- Participate in evaluating, documenting, implementing or applying system updates / patches
- Work in collaboration with vendor resources and Ministry/Province staff for deployments and to implement fixes / patches / upgrades;
- Maintain and create system documentation for each supported application.
Skills and Qualifications of a .Net Developer
The qualified candidate:
- Must possess excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Must have very strong troubleshooting and analysis skills in solving technical problems;
- Must have a quality oriented mindset to product quality deliverables;
- Must possess excellent client relationship skills;
- Six (6) years’ experience with Microsoft Visual Studio 2005/2008/2010;
- Six (6) years’ hands-on experience in .NET(C#) and XML;
- Six (6) years’ hands-on experience with SQL Server 2008/2012;
- Four (4) years’ experience with using source control, work management, and defect management software such as Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS).
- Must demonstrate working well in a team environment (excellent interpersonal skills);
- Demonstrate a positive and willing attitude;
- Four (4) years’ experience in understanding user requirements and understanding/updating Use Case Specification;
- Six (6) years’ experience producing application related documentation with the use of tools such as Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.