Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking four (4) Weblogic Developers for one (1) year contract opportunities, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidates will be responsible for:
- Designing, developing, testing, and implementing application changes or enhancements;
- Developing and maintaining a good relationship with clients at both the user and managerial levels;
- Analyzing problems and understanding the impact of a problem on the application and on the client;
- Providing accurate estimate application enhancements;
- Analyzing and understanding user requirements for changes or enhancements;
- Providing regular status updates to the Team Lead; and,
- Updating system documentation as required.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidates must have:
- Six (6) years' hands-on experience in Oracle DBMS 11g/12c, PL/SQL, and using SQLPlus, TOAD/Oracle SQL Developer;
- Six (6) years' hands-on experience with Oracle Middleware, WebLogic, Web Services, and SOA Suite;
- Six (6) years' experience producing application related documentation with the use of tools such as Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel.
- Six (6) years' experience delivering quality products;
- Six (6) years experience cultivating client relationships;
- Four (4) years' hands-on experience developing Web applications to support multiple Web Browser platforms;
- Four (4) years' experience understanding user requirements and understanding/updating system documentation;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- The ability to work in a team environment, as well as independently with minimal supervision and work well under pressure and,
- A positive and willing attitude.
The following qualifications are considered assets:
- Six (6) years' experience and knowledge of web based applications;
- Six (6) years' experience with public facing applications and application support.
- Four (4) years' experience with Oracle Solaris (10 SPARC), Oracle Developer Suite and Reports, and knowledge using/creating WSDL files; and,
- Current ITIL Foundation certification.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.