Eagle is assisting our client in the search for a Solutions Architect. We’re looking for an experienced Solution Architect who is passionate about our mission to join the Digital team. We want vocal futurists that can advocate their vision, who will be excited about creative problem-solving as part of a cross-functional team; will obsess over providing simple state of the art solution and also hands on to write smart / clean code; will tirelessly strive for the best end-user experience and will have the drive and desire to keep learning the latest architecture developments and standards / techniques.
This is a six (6) month contract scheduled to begin in March.
As a Solutions Architect;
- You will join a team of similarly talented and driven architects and contribute to both ongoing improvements to our platform and customer experience and to new platform initiatives;
- You will partner closely with development and delivery teams and with business partners in a fast-moving, product-based development environment that embraces DevOps principles and practices;
- You will be an integral part of the delivery team but play a vital role in linking design and architecture to enterprise standards and industry best practices;
- You will create end-to-end technical solution architectures using modern UI, micro-services and cloud technologies, and informed by hands-on prototyping; and,
- You will also develop roadmaps to provide guidance for both product managers and engineering teams on the usage of new technologies and how to achieve our longer-term platform goals.
Qualifications and Experience:
- B.S. degree in Computer Science or related technical field (e.g. EE, physics or mathematics), or equivalent practical experience;
- Five plus (5+) years of software development experience and two plus (2+) years of software architecture experience that includes experience and understanding of architecture, application development, application systems design, and integration;
- Solid experience with a variety of modern technologies/approaches including event-based architecture, cloud-based deployments, REST/API first applications, mobile and web technologies;
- Ability to quickly evaluate options, make decisions and execute within an intense technology environment with multiple stakeholders;
- Capability to establish and maintain effective partnerships and relationships with global architecture areas, Application Development, T&O management, Ecosystems and others;
- Working knowledge of financial concepts and applications;
- Experience with all aspects of architecture, including mobile and web application design, data modeling and database design, security and infrastructure;
- MS or PhD in Computer Science or related technical field (e.g. EE, physics or mathematics) would be an asset;
- Familiarity with design thinking and customer centric design;
- Experience working in or with startup companies;
- Project management experience;
- Strong leadership skills and demonstrated ability to work effectively in large, cross-functional teams; and,
- Strong communication skills and a sense of ownership and drive.
Don’t miss out on this excellent career opportunity, Give us a call now @ 1-800-281-2339 and quote Job ID# 53516 or apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.