Information Security Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is assisting our client in the search for an Information Security Analyst. The main function of an Information Security Analyst is to plan, coordinate, and implement security measures for information systems to regulate access to computer data files and prevent unauthorized modification, destruction or disclosure of information. A typical Info Security Analyst is responsible for planning, coordinating and implementing security measures to safeguard the computer database.
This is a six (6) month contract scheduled to begin immediately.
As an Information Security Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Architect, design, implement, support, and evaluate security-focused tools and services including project leadership roles;
- Develop and deliver training materials and perform general security awareness and specific security technology training;
- Develop and interpret security policies and procedures;
- Direct, motivate and develop key staff, maximizing their individual contribution, their professional growth and their ability to function effectively with their colleagues as a team;
- Evaluate and recommend new and emerging security products and technologies;
- Identify security issues and risks, and develop mitigation plans;
- Offer guidance to Information Security Consultants to prepare lower profile Threat Risk Assessments and Security reviews of planned initiatives across the organization;
- Prepare high level security profiles for a LOB which they can use to measure their security posture across multiple initiatives;
- Participate in security compliance efforts;
- Prepare management reporting of all security engagements and manages workload and priorities to ensure that effort is expended where risk is most prevalent. Design and implement security assessment processes across the organization;
- Weigh business needs against security concerns and recommends necessary changes to enhance information systems security;
- Act as a focal point to the business units for all matters of security; and,
- Conduct security assessment on high profile initiatives.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required with ten plus (10+) years’ experience required;
- Consistent implementation of security solutions;
- Experience in infrastructure or application-level vulnerability testing and auditing;
- Knowledge of approaches, tools, and techniques for gaining the cooperation and support of others;
- Ability to express oneself and communicate with others verbally, recognizing that verbal communication is more than just language - it includes tone, style and structure;
- Ability to establish and build healthy working relations and partnerships with clients, vendors and peers;
- Ability to address training and career development needs of individuals, teams or organization;
- Strong experience and detailed technical knowledge in security engineering, system and network security, authentication and security protocols, cryptography, and application security;
- Ability to form, build and manage effective teams;
- Ability to produce a variety of business documents that demonstrate command of language, clarity of thought and orderliness of presentation;
- Knowledge of approaches, tools, techniques and roles and responsibilities in providing technical or business guidance to clients within and outside own area; and,
- Knowledge of processes, tools, techniques and practices for assuring adherence to standards associated with accessing, altering and protecting organizational data.
Don’t miss out on this excellent career opportunity, Give us a call now @ 1-800-281-2339 and quote Job ID# 53515 or apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.