CRM MS Dynamics Developer
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently assisting our client’s search for a CRM MS Dynamics Developer. As a Microsoft Dynamics CRM developer, you will be joining a technology project to design, development and integration of high-value applications.
This is a twelve (12) month contract with a top tier organization, scheduled to begin immediately.
How You’ll succeed:
- Design & Develop:
- Convert specifications about business requirements into programming instructions. Conduct impact analysis, and analysis of organizational needs & goals, for development and implementation of application systems;
- Programming Ability:
- Perform and coordinate complex application programming activities including develop specifications, code, test, debug, document, and adjust in order to ensure successful implementation and maintenance of programs;
- Continuous Improvement & Collaboration:
- Share your best practices and coding knowledge at all times to help enhance existing processes and technologies, improving documentation, maximizing learning on the team, and encouraging process optimization.
- Bachelor degree in computer science, engineer or related;
- Five plus (5+) years of hands on experience on Dynamics CRM configuration and customization;
- Five plus (5+) years of hands on experience on Dynamics CRM development, demonstrated proficiency in XRM.page object model and CRM SDK;
- Five plus (5+) years of hands on experience on web service development includes real-time transaction, demonstrated proficiency in SOAP, Restful and oData;
- Three plus (3+) years of hands on experience on SSIS and SSRS development, demonstrated proficiency in T-SQL and FetchXML;
- One plus (1+) years of hands on experience on Azure development, demonstrated proficiency in Azure SDK and Service Bus;
- Experience integration systems on cloud with on premise;
- Experience building serverless i.e VM, Functions and Logic APP on Azure;
- Familiarly with Azure AD, security and platform configuration on Azure;
- Knowledge IT SDLC methodology and experience SDLC processes;
- Dynamics CRM certification would be an asset;
- Web API development experience is highly desirable;
- ADXStudio and/or Dynamics Portal development experience is highly desirable;
- SharePoint integration experience is highly desirable; and,
- Angular and/or Bootstrap development experience is desirable.
Don’t miss out on this excellent career opportunity, Give us a call now @ 1-800-281-2339 and quote Job ID# 53513 or apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.