Help Desk Consultant
Eagle is assisting our client in the search for three (3) Help Desk Consultant who is motivated and experienced.
This is a six (6) month contract position with a top tier company in the Toronto area scheduled to begin immediately in St. John’s NL.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum 3 to 6 years of experience as a Desktop Support Technician;
- Ability to interact with business end-users at all levels of the organization;
- CMDB, SCCM, Service Now knowledge;
- Possess a friendly, can-do and mature attitude focusing on great customer service;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Three (3) to six (6) years previous Level 2 technical support experience;
- Reliable, dependable, and skilled deployment and migration technician;
- Experience in end-user support and Windows 10 implementation and troubleshooting knowledge;
- Experience with Windows 10 OS, MS Office, Active Directory, Group policies, anti-virus software, Windows domain networking, local area networking;
- Experience with current desktop, laptop, peripheral technologies;
- Experience with imaging machines;
- Experience utilizing client remote control solutions; and,
- Physical ability to lift 30-50lbs on a daily basis.
Don’t miss out on this excellent career opportunity, Give us a call now @ 1-800-281-2339 and quote Job ID# 53512 or apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.