Eagle is currently seeking two (2) Solution Architects for two (2) year contract opportunities, scheduled to begin in March.
The successful candidates will be responsible for:
- Working with Software Vendor to ensure that solution meets business requirement and alignment with architectural vision;
- Guiding project team in system architecture, design, development, troubleshooting, and selection of tools and technology to delivery project successfully;
- Ensuring quality of produced code by thorough testing and code-review and that application perform as expected and have maximum availability;
- Providing consulting and direction during Project Initiation phase and support Front Door assessments;
- Meeting set performance targets of pages and modules which are delivered as part of the project;
- Participating and leading knowledge transfer sessions, capacity analysis, performance trends, and establish proper monitoring and hand off to support team;
- Working with Enterprise and Application Architecture teams to drive alignment around more pragmatic vs. prescriptive solutions; and,
- Monitoring and vetting major architectural decisions, changes, and open issues (i.e. data placement, tool/technology product selection, interfaces, new data stores, infrastructure issues)
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidates must have:
- A Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent;
- Experience with a variety of technologies, protocols, languages, techniques, and design structures, including knowledge of Microsoft .net, HTML, AJAX, XML, CSS;
- Understanding of security techniques and web server structures including Geographically Distributed Applications, Databases, SOAP/REST/JSON;
- Thorough understanding of development processes including Agile development methodologies, must understand and leverage Global Delivery Model;
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills;
- The ability to be a team player and manage technical resources;
- Strong leadership and organizational abilities;
- Excellent synthesis and analysis capacity;
- Demonstrated ability to deliver complex, multi-platform solutions
- Knowledge of mobile platforms and development for mobile/touchscreen devices is a bonus;
- Experience with TFS, CMS, and/or other System Development Lifecycle management tools is a bonus; and,
- Knowledge of IT-DCX applications and processes is a bonus.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.