Business Systems Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is assisting our client in the search for a Business Systems Analyst with proven results and experience who is a highly motivated individual.
This is a twelve (12) month contract scheduled to begin in March in London ON.
As a Business Systems Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Develop effective and efficient solutions by researching/analyzing current state system capabilities and defining technology solutions options / recommendations working closely with key technology partners (e.g. Solution Architects and Quality Assurance staff);
- Define, document and translate business requirements into detailed functional specifications and non-functional specifications;
- Support testing teams in translating requirements and use cases into test conditions and expected results for product, performance, user acceptance, and operational acceptance testing;
- Support and contribute to project management activities by participating in the scoping and estimating of project efforts, risks identification and mitigation measures recommendation, communicating activity status and providing timely notification and escalation of possible issues/problems to the Project Manager;
- Participate in quality management reviews, in particular reviews of the designs, prototypes and other requirements work products to ensure they fulfill the requirements;
- Support collaboration with key stakeholders to determine solutions, assess impact to existing work processes and systems, and how to manage the integration;
- May provide operational / process related analysis and support to various extents;
- Ensure best practices related to the BSA discipline are adhered to and enforced within project processes and deliverables;
- Adhere to existing processes/standards including requirements management and project management disciplines, well-defined enterprise technology delivery practices and standards, and business technology architecture, escalating escalate issues as required;
- Continuously enhance knowledge/expertise in own area and keep current with leading-edge technologies trends/developments and develop expertise in services, applications, infrastructure, analytical tools and techniques that can contribute to effective solution development/delivery;
- Continuously enhance knowledge of business domains and their products/services;
- Able to perform BSA tasks effectively while assigned to a single project or multiple concurrent projects;
- Prioritize and manage own workload in order to deliver quality results and meet timelines;
- Support a positive work environment that promotes service to the business, quality, innovation and teamwork and ensure timely communication of issues/ points of interest;
- Participate in knowledge transfer within the team and business units; and,
- Identify and recommend opportunities to enhance productivity, effectiveness and operational efficiency of the business unit and/or team Additional Information.
Qualifications and Experience:
- University or College degree with related work experience;
- Excellent verbal and written communication;
- Self-starter with the ability to multi-task effectively;
- Able to adapt quickly to changing priorities;
- Highly motivated with a proven track record of delivering results;
- Exhibit effective problem solving skills with a high degree of attention to detail;
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills;
- Demonstrated ability to follow-up on issues independently and ensure they are resolved promptly, escalating when necessary;
- Sound knowledge of system analysis process and techniques;
- Sound knowledge of systems and applications supported by the team including system components, functionality, interfaces, data flows, and business rules;
- Sound knowledge of enterprise technology delivery practices and standards and related expertise including design, development, testing and project management; and,
- Participates on projects, contributing to specialized project activities.
Don’t miss out on this excellent career opportunity, Give us a call now @ 1-800-281-2339 and quote Job ID# 53498 or apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.