Please Note: Due to scheduled maintenance, the Eagle Job Board will be unavailable Saturday, January 19th
Full Stack Developer
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is assisting our client in the search for a Full Stack Developer with proven results and experience who is a highly motivated individual.
This is a six (6) month contract scheduled to begin in May.
As a Full Stack Developer, you will be responsible for:
- Employ agile development practices including test and deployment automation as well as Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery using Jenkins to improve overall execution speed and product quality;
- Function as in-house consultant/expert for resolution of complex technical issues. Research emerging trends/best practices and determine implications of proposed solutions on meeting business unit strategy;
- Key contributor in the creation of technical strategy for ACE projects within RBC IT with the architecture group. Identify technical and business opportunities to take advantage of cross project knowledge, best practices and reusability to expedite projects;
- Be a technology advocate and share expertise with other team members;
- Be a key partner to the business and the rest of the team throughout the delivery cycle;
- Think through challenging and interesting problems and solve them with your team; and,
- Coach and help develop the team.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Extensive hands-on development and delivery experience using Java and Spring Framework;
- Hands-on experience with a client side rendering framework such as Angular, Ember, Vue.js;
- Great Object Oriented coding practices, including strong design patterns knowledge, refactoring, clean code;
- Real passion for software engineering and best practices;
- Passion for technology, team leadership and a willingness to mentor and work with developers at all levels of experience.
Don’t miss out on this excellent career opportunity, Give us a call now @ 1-800-281-2339 and quote Job ID# 53482 or apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.