IBM Tririga Developer
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is assisting our client in the search for an IBM Tririga Developer with proven results and experience who is a highly motivated individual.
This is a six (6) month contract scheduled to begin immediately.
As an IBM Tririga Developer, you will be responsible for:
- Lead the TRIRIGA development phase and mentor the team by providing Technical support and guidance;
- Develop solution based on requirement and prepare Technical design document;
- Configuration and customization TRIRIGA Application;
- Build integration to meet the requirements;
- Configure and set up Portfolio data;
- Validate Configured solution;
- Support Testing activities and to resolve defects; and,
- Set up pilot data and configure application and conduct CRP sessions.
Qualifications and Experience:
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience;
- Five plus (5+) Years of experience in TRIRIGA application development;
- Familiar with the TRIRIGA Application modules;
- Expert in configuring TRIRIGA related to Forms, work flow, Business Objects, Associations, State Transitions;
- Knowledge in building TRIRIGA integration and configuring data connect and data Integrator; and,
- Certified TRIRIGA application developer is added advantage.
Don’t miss out on this excellent career opportunity, Give us a call now @ 1-800-281-2339 and quote Job ID# 53476 or apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.