IBM Tririga Architect
Eagle is assisting our client in the search for an IBM TRIRIGA Architect with proven results and experience who is a highly motivated individual.
This is a six (6) month contract scheduled to begin immediately.
As an IBM TRIRIGA Architect, you will be responsible for:
- Manages all aspects of the SVP’s calendar to ensure meetings are prioritized with internal and external clients/business partners as appropriate;
- Effectively works with other EA’s in scheduling and coordination for meetings and other needs;
- Proactively anticipates the needs of the SVP in a dynamic and fast paced environment;
- Monitors and responds to SVP’s e-mail;
- Coordinates meetings including preparing agendas, letters, memos, presentations and reports. Also helps to prepare the SVP for meetings including advance generation of meeting attendee bios;
- Effectively and proactively manages events organized by the SVP, including town halls and other functional events, assisting in organizing content, attendees, facilities, and presenters;
- Assists in moving forward the paperless agenda, leveraging digital skills and technologies;
- Assists in the preparation and distribution of reports and internal communications;
- Manages all travel arrangements and accompanying material;
- Provides filing and the necessary record keeping;
- Manages the administrative budget work for SVP (expense reimbursements, cheque requests);
- Answers, screens and direct phones calls, responding independently and providing as much;
- Maintain contact with SVP’s via company-issued mobile device;
- Assists other leaders with administrative support as needed; and,
- May perform other administrative duties as required.
Qualifications and Experience:
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience;
- Five (5) years of TRIRIGA experience, to include the functionality of TRIRIGA tools and configuration;
- Experience in application performance, fine-tuning, and TRIRIGA module implementation;
- Strong TRIRIGA domain expertise, product architecture and frameworks for various process areas;
- Strong understanding of the Integrated Workplace Management System (IWMS);
- Expert experience in TRIRIGA platform and application;
- Experience in software development;
- Experience in evaluating customer requirements, creating technical designs and performing development / testing activities;
- Experience in providing technical oversight of assigned project resources;
- Experience in working with internal and external organizations to resolve technical and customer related problems, multitask, meet deadlines and set priorities; and,
- Experience in working as a Technical Consultant (or equivalent role).
Don’t miss out on this excellent career opportunity, Give us a call now @ 1-800-281-2339 and quote Job ID# 53475 or apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.