Senior IT Project Manager
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior IT Project Manager. This is a six (6) month, contract position scheduled to start in March.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Eight plus (8+) years of Project Management experience and have been working on/ supporting large enterprise, infrastructure projects;
- Eight plus (8+) years of SDLC/ PMLC /Agile experience;
- Eight plus (8+) years’ experience with Application development and Financial budget management;
- Five plus (5+) years of Banking and Software development experience;
- Five plus (5+) years’ experience with Digital channel related projects;
- Five plus (5+) years Risk Management;
- Fluency in both French and English;
- Strong verbal and written skills;
- Expertise in MS Project, Excel, Visio and PowerPoint;
- Solid documentation skills;
- ITIL V-3 Certification (an asset); and,
- Finance services experience (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.