Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking an Information Architect. This is for a six (6) month contract, scheduled to begin immediately in Saint John, Moncton or Fredericton, New Brunswick.
As the Information Architect, you will be responsible for:
- Development and management of the Enterprise Information Architecture aligned to the IT strategy and objectives of the business;
- Ensures existing information and data assets are identified, managed and leveraged across the enterprise;
- Develop and management of current, transition and future state enterprise information architecture artifacts;
- Development and operationalizing an Enterprise Content Management strategy;
- Provide guidance on overall information and data architecture standards, policies, approach, and tools; and,
- Provide guidance and consultation to individuals and groups to ensure projects and roadmaps are in alignment with the enterprise information architecture.
Skills and Experience:
- A Bachelor’s degree or diploma in Computer Science or related technical discipline;
- Minimum of seven (7) years of proven experience on working with the subject areas;
- TOGAF Certification;
- Direct exposure to the enterprise architecture planning process;
- The ability to develop and implement data management principles;
- Proven experience in creating and managing an enterprise content management;
- Proven experience in creating and managing an integration strategy for a complex environment;
- Proven experience in managing information and data in a Cloud environment;
- The ability to convey technical ideas to both technical and non-technical audiences;
- Exceptional planning, organizational, analytical, problem-solving and consultation skills; and,
- Superior analytical and problem-solving skills.
Don’t miss out on this excellent career opportunity, Give us a call now @ 1-800-281-2339 and quote Job ID# 53460 or apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.