Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is assisting our client in the search for an Infrastructure Architect who is motivated and experienced.
This is a six (6) month contract position with a top tier company in the Toronto area scheduled to begin immediately in Saint John, Moncton or Fredericton, New Brunswick.
Responsible for high-level infrastructure strategy, design and implementation. Develops strategies and direction for infrastructure solutions using current and emerging technologies including private and hybrid cloud models. Delivers change agendas and business cases for infrastructure transformation. Translates business requirements into infrastructure design. Plans and recommends technologies based on emerging capabilities. Defines standards and reviews infrastructure design and architecture to ensure compliance.
As an Infrastructure Architect, you will for:
- Ensuring alignment of assigned projects with Enterprise Architecture guidelines and business requirements;
Ensuring solution compliance of non-functional requirements (Security, High Availability, Performance, Management, Reliability, Scalability, Backup, etc.) to IT Ops standards;
- Defining and/or validating architecture and design for infrastructure and collaboration aspects of assigned projects;
- Communicating architecture decision and key solutions impacts to project stakeholders;
- Leading RFP technical requirements, including preparation and vendor’s response evaluation;
- Leading selected vendor and internal Subject Matter experts in designing target solutions;
- Identifying project risks and impacts, providing recommendation to mitigate risks; and,
- Working in partnership with Project Managers.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Diploma or degree in technology field;
- Experience with technology product evaluation, selection, acquisition and deployment processes;
- Experience in applying infrastructure architecture standards;
- Strong understanding of security frameworks as well as COBIT, ITIL frameworks; and,
- Minimum of ten (10) years of proven experience working as an IT Architect on infrastructure projects.
Don’t miss out on this excellent career opportunity, Give us a call now @ 1-800-281-2339 and quote Job ID# 53459 or apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.