Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is assisting our client in the search for a Security Architect who is motivated and experienced.
This is a six (6) month contract position with a top tier company in the Toronto area scheduled to begin immediately.
Reporting to the Director of Security, the Security Architect is an expert in identifying, architecting, and designing security controls and solutions for systems environments and technology projects. Providing security thought leadership to transform the business using innovative technologies in a complex, fast paced, dynamic environment. The ideal candidate is balanced with experience in risk assessment methodologies.
As a Security Architect, you will:
- Defining, evaluating, and assessing security architecture requirements for systems environments and IT projects;
- Developing and maintaining security architecture designs and standards in alignment with the technological vision and direction;
- Acting as subject matter expert in security architecture, developing and maintaining enterprise and solutions security architecture;
- Developing relevant roadmaps, reference architectures, and design patterns; and,
- Identifying gaps or weaknesses in security architecture to identify and mitigate known security threats or inherent weaknesses.
Qualifications and Experience:
- University degree, preference to Computer Science or Engineering with ten plus (10+) years of security experience in a medium-large enterprise environment;
- Deep security technology expertise and experience;
- Diverse technology background and experience;
- Experience with Mobile, Cloud, and IoT security;
- Experience in Threat Risk Assessment methods;
- Strong listening and interpersonal skills;
- Possess analytical, problem solving, and negotiating skills;
- Possess strong attention to detail;
- Experience and strong understanding of Enterprise Architecture principles, methodologies concepts, policies and practices (TOGAF, Zachman);
- Working knowledge of common Frameworks and Standards; and,
- Professional security designations would be an asset.
Don’t miss out on this excellent career opportunity, Give us a call now @ 1-800-281-2339 and quote Job ID# 53457 or apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.