Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Software Developer for a permanent contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
Key Responsibilities of a Software Developer
The successful candidate will:
- Build industrial control software with cutting-edge technology in real-time embedded systems, web applications, windows applications, and mobile apps;
- Work in a highly team-oriented environment using an Agile SCRUM software development model;
- Understand our customer’s environment and industry to design software that they will love using;
- Research and prototyping new technologies for application in our control systems;
- Mentor team members in coding best practices, code design patterns, and new technologies;
- Oversee the architecture and design of the control platform and its services;
- Work with hardware engineers to mesh hardware and software into an exception control experience;
- Develop a service-oriented platform with reusable control modules to accelerate future project development;
- Make tactical updates to company software products with guidance and coaching as a member of the software development team;
- Occasional visits to customers to install or fix products;
- Design, develop and test system interfaces utilizing various computer languages;
- Work with customers and/or operators for requirements gathering including operational and functional details;
- Deliver user-centered, clean, simple, responsive, and intuitive interfaces with optimized code;
- Manage time while juggling multiple projects and working within tight deadlines; provide sound time estimates to major stakeholders.
Skills and Qualifications of a Software Developer
The qualified candidate must have:
- Bachelor’s degree or diploma program in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or related field;
- Skilled in programming using C# and C++ in both Windows and Unix environments;
- Experience with Agile SCRUM software methodology;
- Knowledge of interface security including SCP, SFTP, FTP, SSL;
- Worked with SQL, XML, Crystal Reports;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to relate effectively with all disciplines at all levels of the company;
- Motivated self-starter who can manage their time effectively;
- Personal growth potential that can keep pace with the expanding needs of the company and the business;
- Have a good understanding of real world electrical sensors and hardware (transducers, A/D input devices, analog outputs, etc.) or a keen interest in learning about them;
- Experience or knowledge of Real Time Operating Systems (RTOS) and low level protocols (CAN bus, Modbus).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.