Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Project Coordinator for a nine (9) month contract position, scheduled to begin in March in St. John’s Newfoundland. As part of the Uplift Program, this Project Coordinator will be supporting the Fiber Upgrade in Newfoundland.
Responsible for the following:
- Project Coordinator / Program Administrator will assist the Project Manager for projects in coordinating, planning, communicating and executing the delivery of core project components to our customer;
- The position reports to and supports the Project Management Head and assists the Project Manager with daily activities;
- Preparation of communications, progress reporting and meeting agendas and minutes;
- Working with complex data in excel tables;
- Project scheduling, including action item tracking;
- Project and program invoicing and financial updates and tracking;
- Filing and document management;
- Conducting industry research and analysis;
- Assisting with obtaining quotes from subcontractors;
- Assisting with addressing of deficiencies; and,
- Any other administrative tasks as required.
Skills and Qualifications
- Degree or Diploma is an asset;
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience (previous experience of working in a professional environment/ project management is considered an asset);
- Possess excellent Microsoft application skills (Word and Outlook);
- Strong Excel knowledge for reporting purposes
- Telecommunications background (Pole lines, cable, telephones etc.);
- Solid Project Management skills;
- Outside Plant experience is a HUGE asset;
- Experience working with third party contractors, utilities vendors, municipalities (for permits) etc.;
- Valid driver’s license (for site visits);
- Experience with MS Project would be considered an asset;
- Detail-oriented, with an emphasis on quality of work;
- Proven exceptional work-ethic, self-motivated, and highly driven;
- Good verbal communication and writing skills are essential;
- Polished "follow up" and information gathering skills;
- Excellent organizational skills; and,
- Must be flexible and willing to perform other duties as required.
Don’t miss out on this excellent career opportunity, Give us a call now @ 1-800-281-2339 and quote Job ID# 53372 or apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.